1. Pharmacological targeting of GSK-3 and NRF2 provides neuroprotection in a preclinical model of tauopathy. Redox Biol. Apr 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.redox.2017.10.010.
2. Transcription Factor NRF2 as a Therapeutic Target for Chronic Diseases: A Systems Medicine Approach. Pharmacol Rev. April 2018. DOI: 10.1124/pr.117.014753
3. Transcription factor NFE2L2/NRF2 modulates chaperone-mediated autophagy through the regulation of LAMP2A. Autophagy. Jul 2018. DOI: 10.1080/15548627.2018.1474992
7. New flavonoid – N,N-dibenzyl(N-methyl)amine hybrids: Multi-target-directed agents for Alzheimer´s disease endowed with neurogenic properties. J. Enzyme Inhib. Med. Chem. Mar 2019. DOI: 10.1080/14756366.2019.1581184
9. Melatonin-sulforaphane hybrid ITH12674 attenuates glial response in vivo by blocking LPS binding to MD2 and receptor oligomerization. Pharmacological Research. Feb 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.phrs.2019.104597
10. Tuning melatonin receptor subtype selectivity in oxadiazolone-based analogues: Discovery of QR2 ligands and NRF2 activators with neurogenic properties. Eur. J. Med. Chem. Mar 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112090
11. Optical control of muscular nicotinic channels with azocuroniums, photoswitchable azobenzenes bearing two N-methyl-N-carbocyclic quaternary ammonium groups. Eur. J. Med. Chem. May 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112403
12. Aza-CGP37157-lipoic hybrids designed as novel Nrf2-inducers and antioxidants exert neuroprotection against oxidative stress and show neuroinflammation inhibitory properties. Drug Development Research. May 2020. DOI: 10.1002/ddr.21618